Why Choose Us
Click here to view a video of an RICS guide to selling and letting. See NAEA video guide
We have an experienced team of Valuers and Estate Agency staff at our 7 offices who are professionally trained to provide you as a vendor with the best advice prior to offering your property for sale. They will do their utmost to market your property to a successful and speedy conclusion wherever possible.
- In addition to our own website we will place your property on OnTheMarket.co.uk and also the Rightmove website. There is no charge for this service which will be included in our commission. These leading property websites will ensure your home is seen by thousands of buyers nationwide and they are ideal for smartphone and tablet users.
- Full colour sales brochures of your property will be prepared which will be approved by you prior to printing. These details can be printed off at any of our offices or downloaded by any interested parties from the websites.
- We will advertise your property in suitable local and regional publications which will be discussed with you before submission.
- With our computerised office systems we are able to keep track on a daily basis with all developments on your property, match it with potential buyers and follow up viewings where possible reporting feedback to you if you wish. All offers will be reported to you on the day of receipt whenever possible and after a sale has been agreed we will keep you informed of progress, liasing with solicitors and purchasers where necessary in order to achieve as prompt a completion as possible.
- As members of The Guild of Professional Estate Agents in Mid Wales we are part of a national network of over 780 leading independent estate agencies. This gives us access to the lucrative London and international markets via the National Property Centre in Park Lane, Mayfair.
- For your peace of mind we are members of Ombusdman Services, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the National Association of Estate Agents.