The local property market is buoyant and there's never been a better time to think about selling your home than in 2017.
Here at Morris, Marshall and Poole, our property sales team have had an increase in enquiries for a range of property types throughout Powys, Ceredigion, south Gwynedd and Shropshire. From small starter homes through to large family properties.
We are also seeing a large number of properties selling quite soon after being placed on the market, such is the demand.
With offices in Newtown, Oswestry, Llanidloes, Welshpool, Machynlleth, Aberystwyth and Tywyn, as well as a viewing area in Aberdyfi, we have a strong presence throughout the area and our team has an expert insight into the local property market.
So why choose Morris, Marshall and Poole to sell your property in 2017?
Well, here are just a few reasons:
- We are experienced valuers with genuine local knowledge
- Dedicated sales professionals in all of our high street branches at Newtown, Oswestry, Welshpool, Llanidloes, Machynlleth, Aberystwyth and Tywyn
- Unrivalled reputation for integrity and professionalism since 1862
- Innovative marketing, incliuding drone photography, high definition interior images and videoettes on Rightmove and OnTheMarket property websites
- We are members of the Guils of Professional Estate Agents with nearly 800 offices nationalls and access to the London and international markets.
These are just a few reasons to sell or buy your house through Morris, Marshall and Poole.
Why not give one of our local team a call at our offices throughout Mid Wales and Shropshire for information and advice.