A Guide For Landlords
Our experienced and dedicated team deal with many privately rented properties and will offer a package to suit both landlords of single properties and those with a more extensive portfolio.
You can choose either a Full Management service or a Let Only option which ever suits your requirements best. Under either option you will get the same quality of service.
Click here to see why you should let an RICS qualified agent let your property for you.
- Free market appraisal/advice on properties compliance with legislation.
- Advice on Rental Value.
- Full marketing of property including: office display, circulation of letting list and regular newspaper advertising.
- We can undertake Energy Performance Certificates which will last for 10 years.
- Free advertising on www.morrismarshall.co.uk and www.onthemarket.com
- Accompanied viewing service.
- Comprehensive Tenant assessment.
- Comprehensive Inventory and Record of Condition.
- Members of the TDS (Tenants Deposit Scheme).
- Preparation of tenancy agreement.
- Collection of the first months rent and security deposit.
- Registering deposit with The Dispute Service
- Transfer of utility and council tax bills into the Tenant's name
- As Letting Service plus
- Transfer of rent to Landlords nominated bank account
- Monthly statement of account
- First point of call for Tenant
- Routine maintenance arranged and invoices paid from rent received (if Landlord has given prior instructions).
- Property visits to advise Landlords of property condition and to check Tenant compliance with clauses of tenancy agreement if required.
- Checking property against original Inventory and Record of Condition and administering security deposit on vacating
FOR FURTHER ADVICE PLEASE CONTACT OUR LETTING DEPARTMENTS